bet365 is a British, privately-owned online gambling company that is one of the biggest and richest in the world. Financially secure, first rate customer service and a wide range of products have helped see bet365 grow from a small office in Stoke, England to be a multi-national company that is regarded as one of the best in the world.
Unfortunately, bet365 is not available in Cyprus, Estonia, Germany Nordrhein Westfalen, Hong Kong, Israel, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Philippines, Turkey and the USA.
bet365 Bonuses and VIP Scheme
Open an account with PokerNews at bet365 today and you’ll get a New Player Bonus of up to €100, Tournament Tickets worth €5 and 10 Free Spins following your first qualifying deposit/transfer to your Poker account. Additionally, create a Nickname in the poker lobby to receive a €5 Cash Game Ticket.
New Poker customers only. Minimum deposit/transfer of €5 to Poker. Bonus Euros are redeemed in instalments. Time limits and T&Cs apply. For more information about this offer please visit the website.
Significant Terms and Conditions
- Create your Nickname to receive a €5 Cash Game Ticket within 48 hours, subject to account verification.
- Make a first deposit/transfer of €5 or more to Poker to get up to €100 Bonus Euros, Tournament Tickets worth €5 and 10 Free Spins.
- Bonus Euros are redeemed in instalments as you earn Status Points. Earn 50 Status Points through play with your Cash Game Ticket to redeem it. Status Points are earned at a rate of 10 for every €1 or £1 paid in rake and/or tournament fees.
- Tournament Tickets can be used to enter any tournament of the relevant type and buy-in amount. Cash Game Tickets can only be used on ‘Premium’ cash tables.
- Winnings in excess of the Cash Game Ticket’s original value are withdrawable.
- To use your Free Spins, load the qualifying game which is specified when you log in.
- If unredeemed, Bonus Euros expire 60 days after being credited. Unused Tournament and Cash Game Tickets and Free Spins expire seven days after being credited.
Everyone starts at the Bronze level and this has 15 Steps in it, each requiring two Status Points to complete. Once you have completed a Step, you receive one bet365 Coin. You then move onto Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond levels with Diamond players being instantly rewarded with 2,500 Coins and then 2,500 more every quarter they maintain their status.
|Level||Total Steps||Status Points per Step||Total Coins Available|
Games Offered at bet365
bet365 currently spreads Hold’em and Omaha cash games, with most of the traffic focussed at the six-handed No Limit Hold’em tables, although Pot Limit Omaha games are plentiful during peak European hours.
In addition to Hold’em and Omaha tournaments, bet365 occasionally runs seven-card Stud tournaments, but these do not run frequently.
Cash games start with blinds as low as €0.01/€0.02 and increase up to €5/€10, with tournaments buy-ins starting at €0.10 and increasing to €375 – and sometimes higher during online poker festivals.
bet365 Poker's Fast-Fold Variant
bet365 is the home to Speed Poker, which is its take on the fast-fold poker craze and allows you to play hundreds of hands per hour per table. Don’t like the hand you have been dealt? Then click the fold button and be whisked away to a brand new table, with new opponents and new hole cards! Keep clicking until you find a hand that you want to play.
The excellent bet365 customer service team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can be contacted by Freephone telephone, email or via the live chat feature. You can even request a callback from the team via the bet365 website.