Learn How to Win Big Every Day in the PokerStars Challenges!
Do you love low-stakes action and freerolls? If so, PokerStars is the place to be! Not only do they have tons of micro-and-low-stakes action around the clock, but they make it easy to boost your bankroll every day by earning your way into freerolls in their four daily Poker Cash Giveaway Challenges.
There are four easy-to-complete daily challenges that, when completed, earn you a ticket to the Poker Cash Giveaway Freeroll, which awards a free $500 in prizes to those that cash and run four times per day. In other words, if each day you opt in and complete each of the four challenges outlined below, you can play in four amazing freerolls every day! You can also opt to complete less, but this means you have less freeroll tickets.
PokerStars Poker Cash Giveaway Challenges
1) Sit & Go Challenge - If you love Sit & Goes, this is the right challenge for you. Simply head to the Challenges window, click "Start" on the Sit & Go Challenge and you have 60 minutes to play three Sit & Goes. You do not have to win any of them. You just simply need to enter and play them to earn a ticket to a $500 freeroll.
2) Spin & Go Challenge - Spin & Goes are a lottery-style hyper-turbo three-max Sit & Go where the prize is randomly determined between two times and 10,000 times your bankroll. Not only can you become rich in literally just minutes playing these games, but you can also opt in to the Spin & Go Challenge to earn a ticket to a $500 freeroll.
This challenge is a little more complicated than the Sit & Go Challenge, as once you opt into it, you have to win a Spin & Go within 60 minutes. Since you have a one in three chance of winning, odds are you will play about the same amount on average in the Spin & Go Challenge as you would in the Sit & Go Challenge to earn your freeroll ticket.
3) Zoom Challenge - If cash games are more up your alley, you may want to consider opting into the Zoom Challenge where all you need to do is win five ring-game hands while playing Zoom Poker. If you aren't familiar with Zoom, it is a fast-fold game, which means when you fold a hand, you are brought to a new table at the same stakes against different players.
4) Cash Game Challenge - If you prefer a more traditional type of cash game where you are seated with the same players, the Cash Game Challenge should prove to be a better choice for you. This challenge is slightly more complicated than the others; however, since after opting in, you need to win a hand with pocket-aces in order to earn your ticket.
On top of the daily challenges, there is one weekly challenge that, when completed, awards 50 players tickets to the $11 Sunday Storm, which boasts a huge $225,000 guarantee. All you need to do is opt in to this challenge and complete seven of the daily challenges to earn a ticket to this freeroll. Who knows? This could be the best of them all if you go on to appear on the final table or even win this huge weekly event!
Need an Account?
If you aren't already playing at PokerStars, there is no better time to do so than right now! Just follow the easy steps listed below, and not only can you potentially play in these amazing freerolls, but you can also play in all ourPokerNews-exclusive $5,000 tournaments hosted throughout the year. To sweeten the pot, your first three deposits will be 100 percent matched in the form of a bonus for up to $600.
- Click here to open PokerStars in a new tab
- Sign up for a free account
- Enter the marketing code "PNEWS32"
- Use the code "STARS600" at your first deposit
We have a better idea if you aren't ready to make a huge deposit. Instead of following the last step listed below, just make a deposit of at least $20 using the bonus code "FREE20" and PokerStars will add an additional $20 cash to your account within 36 hours, along with awarding you up to 124 entries to the $100K Privilege Freeroll that takes place four times per day.