January sales are something usually associated with high street shops and online retailers as they lower their prices in an attempt to lure consumers into their stores after the expensive holiday season. It’s also a promotion running on the iPoker Network, including Ladbrokes Poker, until January 31 that sees 14 have their buy-ins slashed but their prize pools remain the same.
The iPoker Network January Sales began on Monday 25 January and has already see four cut-price events run. First to receive the sales treatment was the €20,000 Grand Monday tournament that saw a 33% reduction in its buy-in to €100. Following this was the €5,000 GTD Dusk, which cost €50 to enter, a discount of 33%.
Tuesday 26 January saw another brace of tournaments have a 50% and 33% reduction in their buy-ins. The €5,000 GTD Echo cost only €5 to enter while the €25,000 Grand Tuesday dropped from €75 to a more affordable €50.
iPoker Network January Sales Schedule
|Wed 27 Jan||7:15pm||Sales €2,000 GTD Prime||€2,000||€5||50%|
|Wed 27 Jan||7:30pm||Sales €10,000 Grand Wednesday||€10,000||€30||40%|
|Thu 28 Jan||5:00pm||Sales €3,000 GTD Hexa||€3,000||€10||50%|
|Thu 28 Jan||7:30pm||Sales €10,000 Grand Thursday||€10,000||€20||33%|
|Fri 29 Jan||7:00pm||Sales €10,000 GTD Phoenix||€10,000||€10||50%|
|Fri 29 Jan||7:30pm||Sales €20,000 Grand Friday||€20,000||€30||40%|
|Sat 30 Jan||7:00pm||Sales €1,000 GTD Richochet||€1,000||€0.50||50%|
|Sat 30 Jan||7:30pm||Sales €10,000 Grand Saturday||€10,000||€30||40%|
|Sun 31 Jan||4:00pm||Sales €20,000 Sunday Warm-Up||€20,000||€30||40%|
|Sun 31 Jan||6:00pm||Sales €75,000 Big Sunday||€75,000||€50||33%|
|Sun 31 Jan||7:15pm||Sales €10,000 Sunday Prime||€10,000||€5||50%|
|Sun 31 Jan||7:30pm||Sales €25,000 Grand Sunday||€25,000||€20||33%|
These reductions are great for both recreational and professional poker players alike. For the pros, the lower buy-in presents an opportunity for a higher Return On Investment (ROI), and the more recreational crowd can try their luck in a more prestigious online tournament without breaking the bank.
Where are the January Sales Runnings?
The January Sales are run across the entire iPoker Network at the times shown in the table above. They’re easy to identify because they have the word “Sales” in the tournament description. All you need in order to play any of the events is an account with an iPoker Network site and enough money in your account to buy in for the discounted price.
Some of the iPoker Network sites available for you to download via UK & Ireland PokerNews include:
- bet365 Poker – a free € for UK & Ireland customers, plus a 100% up to €100 first deposit bonus.
- Paddy Power Poker – claim a deposit bonus of up to €215.
- Betfair Poker – a 200% match up to €1,500 first deposit bonus.
- Everest Poker – a free €10 then a 200% up to €1,500 first deposit bonus.
- Ladbrokes Poker – a 200% up to £1,200 first deposit bonus.
- William Hill Poker – a 200% up to €1,500 first deposit bonus.
- Titanbet Poker – a 200% up to £1,200 first deposit bonus
- NetBet Poker – a 200% up to €1,500 first deposit bonus.
- mybet Poker – a 200% up to $1,000 first deposit bonus.
- Grosvenor Poker – a free £5.50 GUKPT token and a 200% up to £1,200 first deposit bonus.