For Beginners Only: Get Paid To Play In a Live Poker Event
What if we told you that you could play in a great international live poker event and spend a week in Europe's biggest poker room at the cost of a click?
The next satellite tournament to win a package that includes the buy-in to the €200,000 GTD. Main Event starts on November 8 and is free if you open an account at Redbet through PokerNews.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Open an account through this link
- Contact the Support System to get your free €11 tournament ticket
- Join one of the daily €11 qualifiers and get started!
The €11 daily qualifiers give you the opportunity to snap a free seat in one of the three 2015 PokerNews Cup Qualifiers (regular buy-in: €50) running on Nov. 8, Nov. 12, and Nov 15, where the top 2 finishers are set to walk away with two €600 packages that include:
- €250 buy-in to the €200,000 GTD Main Event
- €350 in spending money to cover travel and accommodation expenses
So far, the turnout hasn't been huge - meaning that you may have to play only against a handful of loose players to get your package and get paid to play in the €200,000 GTD. PokerNews Cup Main Event.
Open an account from here, join the event starting at 20:30 GMT on Nov. 8, and prepare your bags. We want to see you in Rozvadov.