"Some good things never last," Barbara Streisand sang back in 1988.
"We live for the future, we learn from the past. No matter how hard we try, some good things never last."
True, we may agree that when Streisand gave us this song, she probably did not have in mind the PokerNews-exclusive Kickstart Package now available at PKR Poker - but if it is true that we need learn from the past, then you should not miss the opportunity to snag one of the best poker bonuses around today.
If you like a bonus that gives you free cash, free tournament tickets and much more besides, make sure you sign up for an account at PKR Poker before Oct. 26, because that’s when everything will be over.
What is the Kickstarter Package?
In simple words, the "Package" includes $5 cash for free, a handful of tournament tickets, a 100% first deposit bonus up to $250, and some other cool extras.
In order words, the "Package" is your deposit bonus at PKR Poker - as long as you open an account at the poker room before it’s too late.
To get your hands on this package, simply download PKR Poker through PokerNews and deposit at least $10 using the unique bonus code "PNKICKSTART”.
Do this, and you will be immediately rewarded with:
- $5 cash added to your account
- 100% up to $250 first deposit bonus.
- 2 x $3.50 tickets to play any tournament or sit-and-go
- A month’s worth of tickets to PKR Daily $200 premium freerolls (30 tickets)
- Access to monthly Club PKR freerolls with $15,000 in prizes
- 1,000 PKR points to spend on your avatar, on premium freerolls or in the PKR store
- Automatic upgrade to enjoy Club PKR benefits (birthday gifts, freerolls and more)
Remember: the offer is set to expire on October 26, and after that day you will no longer have the opportunity to try the brand new PKR 3.0 client for free, nor to customise your fancy 3D avatar at no cost.
So, don't wait too long - have a look at PKR right now and discover a great new poker room with this incredible package!
And remember: "we live for the future, we learn from the past. No matter how hard we try, some good things never last"