PokerStars EPT Prague WSOP International Circuit Sydney

Fantasy Poker Manager Market Prices To Be Reset

Fantasy Poker Manager

Users of the popular Fantasy Poker Manager are being warned to expect “some radical Market Price movement” in the next 24 hours as players’ value are re-evaluated.

According to an article by Eric Danis on the Global Poker Index website, the Fantasy Poker Manager Market Prices are re-evaluated once per year and this could have major repercussions for some users as the Market Price for some players could plummet, although some could be set for a meteoric rise.

In his article, Danis says, “It’s impossible to speculate who exactly will be affected, those that will see a massive increase/decrease and those who will simply not be affected whatsoever by the reset of the Market.”

A player’s Fantasy Poker Manager Market Price is determined by that particular player’s rank on the Global Poker Index and the popularity of the player with other Fantasy Poker Manager users. 80% of a player’s Market price is based on their GPI score and the remaining 20% is based on a popularity factor. This means that players such as Team PokerStars Pro Daniel Negreanu, who is ranked second in the GPI rankings and is a very popular players will have a much higher Market Price than a similarly ranked yet not as mainstream – for want of a better word – as say Shannon Shorr.

It will be interesting to see if players take the conservative route and sell all of their players or if they are willing to gamble and keep hold of everyone on their roster. A large percentage of my Fantasy Poker Manager roster was made up of popular players who are constantly in the limelight so I sold my entire roster of players this morning and will pick a new squad in time for the World Poker Tour Borgata Winter Open and the upcoming European Poker Tour Deauville Main Event, both of which you can follow on the UK & Ireland PokerNews Live Reporting pages.

Will you play it safe or are you prepared to gamble? Let us know in the comments box.

Get all the latest PokerNews updates on your social media outlets. Follow us on Twitter and find us on both Facebook and Google+!

What do you think?

More Stories

Casino News

Other Stories