Play Your Way to a $5,000 Sponsorship Package in the PKR Road to Team Pro Promotion
Have you ever dreamed of becoming a sponsored pro for one of the world’s most popular online poker sites? Of course you have, we all have and now is your chance to realize that dream thanks to a brand new promotion at PKR.
The Road to Team Pro promotion is giving you the chance to join the ranks of PKR’s stable of Team Pros who include Sofia Lövgren, World Series of Poker bracelet winner Scott Shelley, Patty Beaumier and Simon Hemsworth.
At the end of the promotion one lucky winner will be awarded a $5,000 Team Pro Package that can spent on live tournament entries in your country while sporting the patches of Team PKR! How amazing is that?
Every day at 8:15 p.m GMT between December 1-22, PKR is running a Road to Team Pro tournament that costs $12 to enter. In addition to any prize money won, all entrants are awarded precious leader board points based on their finishing position, with the top 10 players on the leader board at the end of the promotion – only your best five points finishes count — competing in a winner-takes-all 10-handed sit & go tournament, held on December 29, for the $5,000 sponsorship package.
Road to Team Pro Points Schedule
To get involved in this unique promotion you need to have a PKR account. If you do not have one there is no need to worry because PokerNews can help you rectify that situation. Download PKR via PokerNews links and when you come to make your first deposit make sure you enter one of the following three bonus codes to be awarded the respective first deposit bonus and to be eligible for all future promotions that PKR and PokerNews hold together.
- PNPKR5 – A free $5
- PNPKR150 – 100% match up to $150 bonus
- PNPKR500 – 100% match up to $500 bonus
The full terms and conditions of this unique promotion can be seen below.
- The ‘Road to Team Pro’ leaderboard will be published following event #2, and then updated after each event.
- Leaderboard points will be allocated for each ‘Road to Team Pro’ tournament based on each player’s finishing position. Only each player’s five highest scoring points results will count towards their leaderboard standings.
- In the event of a tie for leaderboard finishing position, higher finishing position will be determined by the player to have played more ‘Road to Team Pro’ tournaments. If a second tie breaker is required, finishing position will be determined by the player with the greater total prize payouts from all ‘Road to Team Pro’ events.
- The top ten finishers in the ‘Road to Team Pro’ leaderboard will each be registered to the ‘Road to Team Pro’ Final, starting at 20:15 GMT on Sunday 29 December where the winner will receive the $5,000 Team Pro package.
- The package winner will be contacted by email within 48 hours of the conclusion of the ‘Road to Team Pro’ Final with further information on the $5,000 Team Pro package.
- The $5,000 Team Pro package, will include a 6-month Team PKR Pro contract with its own terms & conditions attached. It may consist of $5,000 in live tournament buy-ins, or a combination of live tournament buy-ins and travel & accommodation expenses, with details to be agreed between PKR and the promotional winner.
- The $5,000 Team Pro package is non-refundable, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be available.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of PKR poker management is final and correspondence will not be entered into.