Microgaming (MPN) Launches a New Achievement Rewards System
The MPN, formerly known as the Microgaming Network, has launched a new rewards system called Achievements.
Achievements rewards player for completing a number of challenges within a game, a system not too dissimilar to the offerings at partypoker and Winamax, although partypoker’s system rewards players with a range of items including tournament entries. When players complete a challenge, they are given a badge that can be displayed at their table. Some of these rewards include:
- Pimp My Client: Awarded when players configure their MPN poker client to suit them.
- Chatterbox: Awarded to player who socialise in the table chat box.
- Cliché Collector: Awarded to players who collect a series of iconic Hold’em hands.
- All Rounder: Awarded to players who try all poker variants.
- Early bird: Awarded to players who start new cash game tables and tournaments.
- Live Wire: Awarded to those players who qualify for live events at MPN.
- Bing Blang Blaow: Requires no explanation for those of you who are familiar with the popular meme – think cashing out profit!
Lydia Melton, Head of Network Games at MPN, said of Achievements: “Poker isn’t just about winning money, it’s also about challenging yourself and your friends and having fun doing it. Our new Achievements feature is about enhancing this aspect of poker.”
Christopher Hirst, Head of Poker at Betsson Group thinks the new rewards system is going to be a game changing addition to MPN: “Making poker more fun and challenging in new and exciting ways is very important to us. We’re very happy that the MPN shares the same goals and we think Achievements will be a real game changer.”
Achievements went live on November 14.
Lead image courtesy of The MPN.