It has been quite the week for PartyPoker customers. First, they saw their tournament schedule revamped and the monthly guarantees increased to a staggering $15,000,000; then they saw their traffic figures given a substantial boost as the customer base of bwin finally made the transition to the PartyGaming platform, and now they will be able to play on PartyPoker from their Android mobile device.
Please note, the PartyPoker Mobile App is currently in Beta form.
PartyPoker today released their offering to the mobile poker market. Although the software will, in the first instance, only be available to customers who are using an Android powered device, PokerNews believes an iOS (Apple) version is also in the pipeline.
Some of the features that are available on the PartyPoker.com Android app include:
- Texas Hold'em cash games.
- FastForward Poker.
- A quick seat lobby.
- Real money and play money games.
- Multi-language options.
At present, there is no option to deposit or withdraw funds via the mobile app. Should customers wish to perform such an action, they will need to do so from the downloadable desktop client.
The app is only available to customers whose device is running Android 2.1 or higher and who already have a PartyPoker account. To get your hands on the PartyPoker Mobile app, just follow these basic instructions:
- Enable non-Market app by going to "Settings">"Applications" and checking the tick box "Unknown sources. Allow installation of non-Market applications."
- Go to partyPoker.com on your Android device and start the download.
- Log in with your PartyPoker username and start playing!
With the launch of this fantastic app, now is the perfect time to help yourself to a free $50 on PartyPoker. Customers who download PartyPoker through PokerNews can grab a free $50 bankroll! Interested? Of course you are. Follow these easy steps and the free $50 will be all yours.
- Download the PartyPoker software through PokerNews
- Create a new PartyPoker account and enter the bonus code "UKFREE50"
- Fill out the registration form in the PartyPoker cashier
- Return to PokerNews and fill out our brief registration form
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have received the confirmation email, $20 will be placed in your PartyPoker account. You must earn at least 40 PartyPoints before you will be able to withdraw the free $20. If you do not earn 40 PartyPoints within 60 days, the initial $20, or whatever remains of it, will be forfeited. PartyPoints are earned at a rate of two PartyPoints per $1 in rake or tournament fees, so earning 40 within 60 days is easy.
Once you have earned 40 PartyPoints, a further $30 will be deposited into your account bringing the total free cash amount to $50. You must then generate 160 points before you can cash out any of the $30 and must do so within 120 days otherwise the $30, or the remainder of it will be forfeited.