The $10,000 Double-Up Sit-and-Go Madness promotion is in full swing, but it has to come to an end on Jan. 10, 2013. Do not miss your chance to win your share of $10,000 in cash.
PokerNews and William Hill have joined forces to offer you a new promotion, The $10,000 Double-Up Sit-and-Go Madness. The promotion, which is happening now and will run through January 10, 2013, will give away $10,000 in cash on William Hill.
As the name of the promotion suggests, the $10,000 Double Up Madness is focused on one of the most popular online poker formats, Double-Up Sit-and-Gos. Every time you play in a Double Up Sit and Go you will earn points regardless of where you finish. Earn as many points as possible during the promotional period and you could make it into the top 100 on the leader board, which in turn will earn you a cash prize.
The $10,000 Double-Up Sit-and-Go Madness promotion is only open to players who sign up to William Hill through PokerNews.
|No. of players||Finishing Position||Points||No. of players||Finishing Position||Points|
|4 Players||1st||5||10 Players||1st||10|
If you manage to finish in the top 100 on the leader board, you’ll be awarded with the following cash prize:
In addition to the huge cash prizes on offer, new customers can help themselves to a massive sign-up bonus too. Download William Hill via PokerNews, enter the bonus code "UKNEWS" and you will be eligible for a 200% match up to $2,000 first deposit bonus. Deposit $100 and William Hill will place $200 in your bonus account. Up that first deposit to $500 and you will be rewarded with $1,000 in your bonus account. You must deposit $1,000 if you wish to enjoy the maximum $2,000 bonus.
Please take note of the promotion’s terms and conditions:
- The $10,000 Double-Up Madness promotion is only open to players who have signed up to William Hill through one of the PokerNews-group of companies. They must be "tagged" to a PokerNews company in order to be eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Only results from four player, six player and ten player Double-Up Sit-and-Go tournaments will be eligible for leader board points.
- Only Double-Up Sit-and-Go tournaments played between 00:00GMT on Nov.30 and 23:59GMT Jan.10, 2013 will be eligible for leader board points.
- In the unlikely event of a tie, the player who has played the most Double-Up Sit-and-Go tournaments during the promotional period will be deemed to have the higher score. For example: Player A has 1,000 points from 100 games, Player B has 1,000 points from 90 games. Player A would be deemed to have their higher score.
- The decision of the PokerNews and William Hill management is final.
- PokerNews and William Hill reserve the right to amend or cancel the promotion at any point.
- Usual William Hill rules, terms and conditions apply.
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.