Last month, we brought you the news that PartyPoker was beta-testing its form of "fast-fold" poker called FastForward Poker. We can now tell you that FastForward Poker is out of beta and available to the masses.
How does it work?
FastForward Poker allows players to play hundreds of hands per hour thanks to seating them in a player pool rather than one fixed table. Instead of having to wait for a new hand to be dealt, players can click the "Forward Fold" button, and be whisked from their seat and placed on a new table with new cards and different players.
Players will be able to play up to four FastForward tables at the same time, either in the same player pool or across multiple player pools. You'll be able to select the number of tables you want to sit at on the buy-in box when you try to sit in a pool.
This sounds like a lot of fun right? We're about to make it more enticing.
How can you get in on the free cash? It's pretty simple. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Download the PartyPoker software through PokerNews
- Create a new PartyPoker account and enter the bonus code "UKFREE50"
- Fill in the registration form in the PartyPoker cashier
- Return to PokerNews and fill in our small registration form
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org*
*Other rules apply, see the PartyPoker Bonus page for details.
Take advantage of this exclusive offer and check out the FastForward Poker tables on PartyPoker now!
*Image courtesy of PartyPoker