Sign up for Betfair Poker today through PokerNews and you could freeroll your way into this year’s World Series of Poker.
Have you ever wanted to test your skills on poker’s biggest stage? If you’re a serious player, the answer is a resounding, “Yes!” Now, PokerNews players on Betfair have the chance to win a WSOP experience valued at over $4,000 – all for free!
If you’re fortunate enough to lay claim to a $4,000 Team Betfair WSOP Experience Package, here’s what you’ll get:
- $1,500 paid into your Betfair account for flights and spending money.
- Seven nights of luxury accommodation at the 5-Star Palazzo in Las Vegas.
- $1,000 buy-in to take your shot at glory in WSOP Event #59.
- Be part of the Legendary “Team Betfair does Vegas” experience.
- Team Betfair Exclusive Welcome Party and Events hosted by Betfair’s WSOP Crew, including John “kunku wap” Tabatabai and Hans “Birdie_BF” Vogl.
Here’s how you can enter:
If you’re an existing Betfair player who originally downloaded Betfair via our links, using the bonus code provided by PokerNews, then all you have to do is earn 100 Player Points anytime between now and June 5, 2012, to receive an entry into the exclusive freeroll on June 10, 2012.
If you haven't signed up as a Betfair customer yet, then download Betfair through the PokerNews links and enter the bonus code “PNE250.” You will then have until June 5, 2012, to earn 100 Player Points. Once you do, you will receive an entry into this exclusive freeroll on June 10, 2012.
In addition, Betfair is hosting 12 WSOP Trials, each offering a minimum of two chances to secure a package. All told, they’ll be giving away 28 packages to this year’s WSOP.
Online finals for the previous week's Trial period will be played on Wednesday evenings at 21:00 CET, and will award two Las Vegas Experience packages worth $4,000 each PLUS a total of $13,000 in ADDED cash! All you need to do to qualify is earn 25 Player Points in any given Trial period - that's the equivalent of playing just one $11 tournament per day!