Ladbrokes Team Championship Returns: More Than €65K Up For Grabs!

€65K Ladbrokes Team Championship

The massively popular Ladbrokes Team Championship returns between April 17 and May 25 and there are over €65,000 in prizes up for grabs, including at least four Vegas packages worth €10,500 each!

Ladbrokes Team Championship II

The Ladbrokes Team Championship II will see you and three team members battle it out across 12 multi table tournaments (MTTs) over a six week period in an attempt to bag each of you a Vegas package worth €10,500 each.

Each team member will earn points depending on their finishing position and whichever team has the most points at the end of the 12 MTTs will be awarded €42,00 worth of Vegas packages! There are also cash prizes awarded to individual players.

Every week 65% of the buy-ins generated will be withheld and go towards the prizes shown in the table below whilst the remaining 35% will be paid out manually on the day following the tournament.

Team Prizes

PositionPrizeValue
1st4x Vegas Packages worth €10,500 each€42,000
2nd4x Vegas Packages worth €3,500 each€14,000
3rd4x Online Packages worth €750 each€3,000
4th4x Online Packages worth €250 each€1,000

Tournament Schedule

There will be two MTTs per week for six week for a total of 12 MTTs. The buy-ins range from €5.50 to €33 with a mixture of freezeouts and rebuys, with some tournaments awarding double points!

DateTournamentBuy-inNotes
Tue 17 AprLTCII 1a€5+€0.50€5 rebuys for 1 hour
Thu 19 AprLTCII 1b€5+€0.50€5 rebuys for 1 hour
Tue 24 AprLTCII 2a€10+€12nd chance plus
Thu 26 AprLTCII 2b€10+€12nd chance plus
Tue 1 MayLTCII 3a€20+€2Freezeout
Thu 3 MayLTCII 3b€20+€2Freezeout
Tue 8 MayLTCII 4a€5+€0.501 hour rebuys
Thu 10 MayLTCII 4b€5+€0.501 hour rebuys
Tue 15 MayLTCII 5a€10+€1$10 rebuys (double points)
Thu 17 MayLTCII 5b€10+€1$10 rebuys (double points)
Tue 22 MayLTCII 6a€30+€3Freezeout (worth double points)
Thu 24 MayLTCI 6b€30+€3Freezeout (worth double points)
Fri 25 May10/12 FreerollFreeOnly for player who played 10/12
Fri 25 May8/12 FreerollFreeFreeroll for all players who played 8/12

Anyone playing in eight of the 12 MTTs will be entered into a freeroll where one Vegas package worth €3,500 is awarded whilst those playing in 10 of the 12 tournaments will be entered into a freeroll where the prizes will be awarded as follows:

PositionPrize
1stOne Vegas package worth €3,500
2ndOne UK package worth €1,500
3rdOne Online package worth €500

Points Make Prizes

A minimum of one point will be awarded to each player who participates in any of the 12 tournaments but the higher you finish the more points you will earn Points slowly increase from 50th place up to reaching the ten-handed final table, at which point the points increase more dramatically making it more lucrative to go for the win.

The points are awarded as follows:

Player PositionPointsPlayer PositionPoints
1652625
2602724
3572823
4552922
5533021
6513120
7493219
8473318
9453417
10423516
11403615
12393714
13383813
14373912
15364011
16354110
1734429
1833438
1932447
2031456
2130465
2229474
2328483
2427492
252650 and onwards1

How Do We Get Involved?

Registering is very easy indeed. All you need to do is email team@ladbrokespoker.com with your team name and the alias' of the four team members before midnight UK time on Monday 16 April. There is some scope for late entries as you can enter your team between 00:01 on April 17 to midday on the April 23 but your team will only pick up points from the April 24 MTT and onwards.

Please be aware that each team has to have exactly four members and those four member have to play a minimum of six MTTs each.

For more details terms and conditions check out our Ladbrokes Team Championship II promotion pages.

More Stories

Other Stories

What do you think?