Download William Hill Poker now for your chance at an all-inclusive $16,000 Aussie Millions package.
The Aussie Millions Main Event is right around the corner, and you don't want to miss your chance at satelliting your way into the richest poker tournament in the Southern Hemisphere. William Hill Poker Room is giving you the chance to qualify for Aussie Millions Main Event for as little as $1, though your last chance is this Saturday.
The $500 + $35 Super Satellites have been running every Saturday at 2000 GMT, but this Saturday, Jan. 7, marks the last opportunity to win your ticket to the Aussie Millions. If the buy-in is a little out of your price range, fear not, because there are plenty of other opportunities to qualify for less.
The following “Stage 1” satellites into the last Super Satellite will run daily; so don’t miss your chance.
- $80 + $8 Freezeout: Daily at 0700 GMT, 1945 GMT and 2130 GMT.
- $80 + $8 Freezeout: Saturdays at 1000 GMT, 1515 GMT, 1630 GMT and 1700 GMT
- $70 + $7 Speed Freezeout: Saturdays at 1830 GMT
- $60 + $6 Rebuy/Add-on: Saturdays at 1615 GMT
- $55 + $5 Rebuy/Add-on: Saturdays at 0700 GMT, 1200 GMT
- $30 + $3 Turbo Rebuy/Add-on: Daily at 1630 GMT
Still too much? Players can also qualify into the “Stage 1” satellites through smaller “Stage 2” or “Stage 3” satellites, with buy-ins as low as $1! These tournaments run on a daily basis.
If you’re fortunate enough to play your way into the Super Satellite, you’ll have a chance at an all-inclusive package, a $16,00 value, which includes:
- AUD$10,000 + AUD$600 buy-in to the Main Event
- $2,500 for 10 nights accommodation and breakfast at the Crown Promenade Hotel,
- $250 for handling fees.
- $2,750 for flights and expenses.
- 2 tickets to a VIP players' party
Check the William Hill Poker Lobby in the "Land Based" tab under "Aussie Millions" for more information.