PartyPoker Weekly: Qualify for WPT Slovenia
This week at PartyPoker: Changes to cash games, watch the WPT Spanish Championship final, and qualify for WPT Slovenia.
Qualify for WPT Slovenia
Last week we brought you the news that the World Poker Tour would be venturing to the luxurious resort of Portoroz, Slovenia, next month. Now you can qualify for the main event on PartyPoker. Each $7,200 package includes:
- $4,700 WPT Slovenia main event buy-in
- $1,300 spending money
- Hotel accommodation
- PartyPoker hospitality
Qualify every Sunday at 1530 ET in a $360+$30 qualifiers, with daily freerolls and feeders starting at $6 around the clock.
Watch the WPT Spanish Championship Final Table
The PartyPoker live streams of WPT final tables are really changing the face of live poker reporting, and are produced as well as prerecorded events. The latest of which is now available to view, courtesy of the PartyPoker Blog. Check out all the action from the WPT Spanish Championship:
Recent PartyPoker Updates
There have been some changes made to the stack sizes at the cash tables at PartyPoker:
- 20 Big Blind Min tables have been removed.
- All Disconnection Protection tables up to $3/$6 NL have been removed.
- The minimum buy-in has been changed to 30 BB on all non HU games up to $3/$6 NL.
- Heads Up games will remain with a 20 BB min buy-in.
- These changes will be made at higher stakes soon.
The Best Bonus in Online Poker
PokerNews has the best PartyPoker bonus in the world, and you can benefit whether you have money to deposit or are starting from scratch.
Just to remind you, you can get $50 for free when you sign up for a PartyPoker account via PokerNews, follow our walk-through guide and use bonus code UK50Free. You don’t need to deposit any money or give any of your bank details. This bonus is exclusive to PokerNews, but if you want to get an even bigger bonus, you can use our Party Free $50 bonus alongside our exclusive reload bonus, to get $100 for just a deposit of $50. Not only do you benefit from this, but the redemption requirements are much easier via PokerNews than anywhere else.
If you were to sign up for a PartyPoker account anywhere else, you would have to deposit $100 to get a $100 bonus. Then, to release that bonus, you would need to earn 600 Party Points. However, with PokerNews, you can get the same bonus for half the deposit and nearly half the points target. Just follow our step-by-step guide.
- Register a new Party Free $50 account using bonus code UK50Free.
- Wait to receive your first free $25 before doing anything else.
- Earn 200 points to redeem the extra $25.
- Deposit $50 using our exclusive reload bonus code PNEWS50.
- Earn 150 points to redeem the $50 bonus.
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.