With the WSOP 2010 fast approaching PokerStars are of course bringing you great satellites to help you get win your way to Vegas and the main event.
This year as well as you being able to win $12,000 packages to the WSOP, PokerStars are also offering huge incentives for package winners just to make the money in the main event. If you cash in the main event, they will be giving away another prize of packages to play the main events at either the PCA or the NAPT.
You will be able to find a list of the satellites to win this package in the PokerStars lobby under Events > WSOP. There will be cash satellites, FPP satellites and steps tournaments where you can work your way to the top of the ladder to win yourself a WSOP package.
The PokerStars WSOP 2010 package includes:
· $10,000 World Series buy-in
· Eight nights of hotel accommodations (July 4-12) at Palms Hotel and Casino
· $1,000 cash to go toward travel expenses
On top of that, the people who choose to wear the PokerStars logo while playing will also be entitled to all of this:
· A PokerStars player bag full of all kinds of neat gear
· Two tickets to the PokerStars World Series party (last year Nelly brought down the house at Rain in what is still talked about as one of the hottest events in town)
· 50,000 VPPs (VIP Player Points)
· Free suite upgrades for Supernova and Supernova Elites
More than that, PokerStars are giving away other serious incentives for players who go deep:
· If you're qualifier with a PokerStars logo on your chest and make it into the money, PokerStars will give you a free package to the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure or any other North American Poker Tour Main Event.
· If you are a qualifier with a PokerStars logo on your chest and manage to win the Main Event, PokerStars will give you $1 million. Simple as that
With a great package and extra incentives when you get there and with satellites for all bankrolls, PokerStars is the place to go.
Check out our guide to all the best WSOP satellites around.