Winamax Poker Open Dublin 888poker XL Eclipse

Stuart Rutter Makes Helsinki Final, Neil Channing Comes 2nd in Monthly Million + more

Stuart Rutter

Stuart Rutter Makes Helsinki Freezeout Final
Top young UK player and occasional Pokernews contributor Stuart Rutter has made the final table of the Helsinki Freezeout €3,000 main event at the Grand Casino Helsinki. Rutter is one of the top online players in the UK and has a tremendous live record, but has always missed out on that extra bit of luck to bag him a major title. Today could be the day as he is currently sat in the middle of the pack with 247,000 chips and will be fighting for the €138,082 first prize later on today.

You can see the live updates today, as long as you can speak Finnish that is, here.

Neil Channing
Neil Channing

Neil Channing Comes 2nd in Monthly Million
Not exactly known for his online prowess, Neil Channing has once again proven why he is one of the very best in the UK by coming 2nd in the iPoker Monthly Million. The Irish Open Champion was playing on his own BlackBelt Poker skin along with many of his horses and he lead by example by taking down the $104,000 prize for 2nd place.

Perhaps this could be the start of Channing’s mark on the online felt, he commented after the tournament “I had some great support,” gleamed Channing. “There was a long thread on Black Belt Poker with people posting their good luck messages, and I was also being railed by friends such as Andy Ward, Paul Zimbler and Jeff Kimber, which helped spur me on.”

€200,000 Head Hunter on Paradise Poker This Weekend
A big event this Sunday over at Paradise Poker as the popular Head Hunter format gets a high stakes outing. The €320 event will see 75% of the buyin go to the prize pool and the remaining 25% will be for bounties, it has a €200,000 guarantee and daily €30 satellites running round the clock.

Aussie Millions Begins
No sooner do we bring you all the live updates from the Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure than we hop on a plane and provide you with all the action from the 2010 Aussie Millions. The festival is now underway and you can see all the action via our live updates.

What do you think?

More Stories

Casino News

Other Stories