There has never been a better time to signup to Betfair Poker via PokerNews thanks to the launch of the Betfair Poker New Player Pack.
This New Player Pack is designed to give new depositing players the chance to enjoy all of the perks of being a Betfair Poker customer. The value-packed New Player Pack contains:
- A 200% up to $2,000 new player bonus - Deposit $50 and receive a $100 bonus!
- Five free $1 Sit and Go tokens - Valid for seven days and to be used at Betfair Poker Exclusive tables.
- Four x $250 freeroll entries - Play for a share of a combined $1,000 for free!
- Free £5 for Side Games - Sample the delights of the Betfair Side Games with a free £5. SImply wager £5 and Betfair will give you another £5!
- Entry into the Betfair Bonanza - Entry to a special Betfair-exclusive tournament where prizes such as sporting event tickets, exclusive merchandise and tournament tickets are given away.
Sign-up to Betfair Poker today and enjoy all of the perks in the New Player Pack immediately.
New Customer Bonus of $2,000
New Betfair Poker customers can help themselves to one of the biggest welcome bonuses in the business, one that tops the scales at a hefty $2,000. Simply, download Betfair Poker via PokerNews, and when you are ready to make your first deposit Betfair Poker will match it 200% up to a maximum of $2,000!
In addition to the huge sign-up bonus, new players also receive four free tokens to a $1,000 Weekly Welcome Freeroll that is only open to new players! That’s an extra $4,000 worth of value for those of you keeping score at home!
The New Betfair Poker VIP Club
Betfair Poker have a fantastic VIP Club that every player can take advantage of free of charge. Every you play in a real money tournament or rake is taken from a real money cash game, you will be rewarded with some VIP Poker Points. These VIP Poker Points are earned at a rate of 20 per $1; 25 per €1 or 30 per £1 taken in rake or tournament fees.
The Betfair Poker VIP Club has ten tiers to it. Everyone starts at Level 1, but earn just 20 VIP Poker Points in a calendar month and you will be upgraded to Level 2. Keep earning VIP Poker Points throughout the month and the more you earn, the higher the tier you will reach.
Benefits of being a higher tier VIP include; entries into freerolls with larger prize pools; and a better rate when you convert your VPPs to cold, hard cash!
Betfair is the world's leading betting exchange sites, providing comprehensive sportsbetting options and also an online casino service. A licensed bookmaker in the UK (with licenses in Australia, Malta, Austria and Germany), Betfair launched its poker service in May 2004. In 2006, Betfair launched new poker software, delivering a polished and detailed online poker experience. This was updated yet again during end of January 2009.
At Betfair Poker players of all bankrolls and abilities have the chance to play and Betfair Poker backs up their poker service with fantastic guaranteed tournaments and impressive on-going promotions. Betfair is also the home to four sponsored pros, John "kunku wap" Tabatabai, Elisabeth Hille, Jonathan Driscoll and Hans Martin Vogl.
Limits and Rake
Betfair Poker offers games from micro levels all the way up to the so-called "nosebleed" high stakes. Cash games with blinds of just $0.01/$0.02 all the way up to $300/$600 for Fixed Limit Hold´em, $200/$400 for No Limit Hold'em and $50/$100 for Pot Limit Hold´em, Fixed Limit Omaha and Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo. When it comes to Pot Limit Omaha you will find levels up to $100/$200 and $200/$400 for Fixed Limit Omaha Hi/lo
Betfair Poker applies a 'no flop, no drop' policy which is common across a number of online poker rooms, meaning if the hand is settled before the flop is dealt no rake is taken. For the most part the rake is set at 5% and is capped depending on game type, limit level and number of players involved. For No Limit and Pot Limit tables, the rake is capped at $3 up to $10/$20 and moves to a cap of $5 for levels $25/$50 and above.
The recent move to the iPoker Network boosted the player pool significantly. Players can still find many loose vulnerable poker players attracted to Betfair through their huge Sports Betting system. Traffic peaks at around 5500 cash players during high traffic with a 7-day average of around 3000 cash game players. Betfair Poker players can now benefit from the network-wide promotions offered by iPoker. Soft opposition combined with excellent tournaments and frequent promotions should keep players coming back to Betfair Poker.
Visit our Betfair promo page to take advantage of all our Exclusive Club PokerNews Promotions
The lobby at Betfair Poker is designed with the standard set of filters and tabbed browsing, meaning finding the table you're after is a simple exercise. Current cash balance, server time, number of players logged in and number of tables operating are all displayed, which are welcome additions to any online poker lobby. The tables themselves are surrounded by a variety avatars, which can be switched off, and the tables run at a comfortable speed.
Betfair Poker Software and Extra Features
Betfair Poker is powered by Playtech, an industry leader in gambling and poker software, and as such, the poker software and extra features are ahead of the curve in the online poker field. Features include:
- Resizable Tables – Adjust the size of your tables, making playing multiple tables easy.
- Auto Top-up – Have the software automatically reload your stack in cash games to maximize your potential profits.
- Player Notes – Easily create and manage notes on all your friends and foes.
- Hand strength indicator – Allow the software to display your hand strength so you never fold a winning hand again!
- Game History – Upon request, your entire game history can be sent to you, or view your recent plays in real time.
- Buddy system and player search – Keep track of your friends and the fish with a unique buddy system and player search facility.
- Full Screen Option – Maximize your experience by using all of the computer screen.
24 hour international and UK phone numbers are available to contact technical support directly. Email support is also available and Betfair Poker endeavours to answer all emails within two hours of receipt. Responses are accurate and build upon the excellent customer service that Betfair Exchange is known for.